Thursday, February 4, 2010

True Love ! :)

My parent's fifteenth aniversary passed just last week.
They hugged and laughed and held each other tight.So many beautiful words kept flowing out of my dad's mouth, "i love you,Hallye.I really love you."
People throw love away every day, but watching my parents' love amazed me.They stayed together through all of the rough times and challenges that came their way.They always look to each other when they are feeling down or just just need someone to talk to.
I worried about them divorcing, but they always told me, "That will never happen."

I feel so blessed that my parents are so madly in love.
When i think of true, down-to-earth love, i think of my parents. I hope that one day, by the grace of God, I will love someone so deeply.

Love is patent, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


My parents truly love each other even in the little things. A few nights ago i cought my parents wrapped around each other slow dancing to yheir favorite song.They had just finished a big argument, but instead of remaining angry they chose to make up. It takes a lot of love for that to happen.
True love is not a high school fling; it is something that cannot be explained. It is everything! It becomes your life once find it.




i just nak share dengan korang cite nie
sweet kan ! ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment